In-Home Comprehensive services are services that through the provision of flexible, efficient and person-centered supports, allow an adult or child to remain in his or her home. These services are intended to maximize, empower and provide self-directed supports so that the persons support needs are addressed.
Examples of some services may be:
- Assistance with daily living skills such as help with dressing, bathing, mobility, meal preparation and eating
- Home upkeep,
- Shopping, cooking laundry
- Budgeting and banking,
- Helping individuals access community resources to assist and achieve greater independence as examples.
- Funding may include or occasional alternative care, for primary caretakers.
- Professional assistance for nursing/medical supports, clinical consultation funds for the development of a Positive Behavioral Support Plan if needed as well as staff or family training.
- Home modifications as needed to improve or assist with mobility and independence,
- Personal adaptive equipment, communication devices/assistance.
For more information and eligibility for In-Home Comprehensive Supports contact your CLCM county program